Log in
Log in



Maine Alliance for Road Associations

registering with the state

  • 10 Oct 2012 9:38 PM
    Message # 1100565
    Deleted user
    In the search for insurance coverage it was requested that our road association should register with the state and get id numbers, such as a federal id number or even a tax id number for non-profit status.  How is this done
  • 11 Oct 2012 5:06 PM
    Reply # 1101280 on 1100565
    I suggest you "Google" Tax I D Number and I believe you will see an IRS site which will answer most of your questions. The process is not too bad. Good luck.

                            The Maine Alliance for Road Associations

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software