Log in
Log in



Maine Alliance for Road Associations

Lien for Assessment in Arrears

  • 02 Jul 2023 2:15 PM
    Message # 13222787

    Is the form “Mechanic Lien Certificate” per Title 10 MRSA, Sec. 3253

    the proper form to be recorded with the Registry of Deeds for a lien for non payment of road association assessment?

  • 03 Jul 2023 9:52 AM
    Reply # 13222996 on 13222787
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

    No, Carol. The form you mention is not the one to use.

    The proper document is called "Notice of Claim", a form of lien, for which a Template may be found on our Resources Page, under paragraph 5. Delinquent Claims.  Download the WORD.docx document and adapt to your use. 

    Last modified: 03 Jul 2023 10:04 AM | Anonymous member (Administrator)
  • 04 Jul 2023 10:13 AM
    Reply # 13223380 on 13222787

    Thank you very much for your response. Confirms what I suspected.

                            The Maine Alliance for Road Associations

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software