Log in



Maine Alliance for Road Associations

reporting NOC to mortgage companies

  • 02 Jan 2020 10:11 PM
    Message # 8459719
    Deleted user

    Peter had in the past reported that if you filed a notice of claim you can also report it to the mortgage company. if you ever read the entire 20 page fine print on mortgage contracts there is a clause that states that assessment dues must be paid, thus preventing any liens/NOC while under contract. Has anyone sent the NOC to the mortgage company? also know that banks hire 3rd parties to research in behalf of banks if any loans   got liens on their deeds. 

    Last modified: 02 Jan 2020 10:12 PM | Deleted user
  • 13 Mar 2020 11:28 PM
    Reply # 8826496 on 8459719
    Deleted user

    I am happy to share that based on member feedback directly to my question, the answer is yes, you can contact the mortgage company that a Notice of claim, and / or extension is recorded on the deed.

    Also with the research I conducted with Bank companies, they will often pay the total assessments and costs and then add that bill to the owner with the mortgage.

    Whereas some banks will just transfer / assign their mortgage to another company due to the delinquent member's bad debt. The next level of that owner in assignment of their mortgage who doesn't pay their mortgage payments goes into foreclosure. 

    Last modified: 13 Mar 2020 11:29 PM | Deleted user

                            The Maine Alliance for Road Associations

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software